Monday, January 30, 2012

Inspiration - #78: Buy a pair of fabulous red pumps

I've never owned a pair of red shoes, much less a "fabulous pair of red pumps." The shade walks a fine line between powerful femininity, and gaudy tramp. Inspired by images like the one below, though, I'm determined to find the right pair to bring color and spice to my conservative DC staples.


Even though I'm on a shopping hiatus through the end of March, I'm still very much allowed to window shop. In my hunt for the perfect pumps to satisfy #78, here is a round up of a few of my favorite contenders. Nothing too flashy, too shiny, too low-heeled, too square-toed or too pointy. Most are in my price range (aside from the pair of aspirational Christian Louboutins).

The breakdown (from upper left):

No comments:

Post a Comment