Sunday, November 27, 2011

In Progress - #60: Keep a gratitude journal for 6 months

Last month, I started recording just a few things I'm grateful for each night before I go to bed. There's no set number, just whatever pops into my mind and fits in my gratitude journal. (For the curious, I use a five-year One Line a Day book from Barnes & Noble.)

In honor of Thanksgiving, I thought I'd share a handful of the things I've been thankful for recently.
  • Being home with family for the holidays
  • Cool fall air and cozy warm blankets
  • Date nights
  • Early morning yoga
  • Good food with good friends
  • My selfless husband
  • New opportunities at CHUMC
  • Safe travels
  • Steven's & my first home - so welcoming and full of warmth
  • The beautiful colors of this mid-Atlantic autumn
  • The amazing friendships I've made through Theta
  • Valuable insights from my Disciple classmates
I hope your Thanksgiving was just as blessed, and that we can all find time to be thankful for the little blessings this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment