Tuesday, January 24, 2012

#40: Take a Bubble Bath

This to-do may not seem like a big deal to most of you. "A bubble bath?," you think to yourself. "That's not even difficult." And you're right.

But for a year, the husband and I lived in a basement apartment with a shower stall so teensy-tiny that we were lucky not to bust our elbows every time we lifted our arms to wash our hair.

Needless to say, I was thrilled to move into our house with a big, roomy shower and a fully functioning bathtub. I hadn't broken it in, though, until this weekend.

Over the Christmas holiday, my mother in law was kind enough to pass along a Bath & Body Works gift card she knew she wouldn't use. On Sunday, I cashed that puppy in for a bottle of bubble bath (Warm Vanilla Sugar scented - delish!).



This bubble bath - paired with a bottle of Sam Adams and a good Pandora station - was so relaxing and refreshing. And until this bottle of bubble bath runs out, should you need to find me after 9 p.m. on Sunday nights, this is where I'll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment